Putting you firmly at the centre of everything we do is core to our culture and enables us to deliver a genuinely client-focused business. Our aim is to help you reach your financial goals and aspirations by creating a structured financial plan; whilst mitigating income, capital gains and inheritance tax, within the parameters of our clients’ individual circumstances.
We aim to deliver our commitment to you by:
- Providing highly experienced and qualified personal face-to-face financial advice
- Focusing on your priorities
- Understanding your financial circumstances and objectives
- Affording you the opportunity to review your financial affairs regularly
- Agreeing an on-going servicing framework with you
- Ensuring that our correspondence and literature is clear and easy to understand
- Ensuring that your investments are reviewed regularly
- Encouraging and listening to your feedback
- Ensuring that our dealings with you are always sensitive to your particular needs
We work with your existing advisers, where appropriate, and liaise with other specialists and experts as needed. Our structured advice process is designed to help you make informed decisions and avoid costly errors. Our overriding aim is to establish and maintain trusting and mutually beneficial relationships over the longer term.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.